- NZ Day Tours
- Multi Day Touring
- Arrival / Departure Tours
- NZD $
- Cart 0
Discovery the Bay of Islands by Helicopter, this 30 minute scenic flight providing spectacular coastline views and island scenery including the famous hole in the rock. The helipad is located next to the main wharf in Paihia, as soon as you lift off you will have magnificent aerial views of the Paihia township, the township of Russell across the bay and spectacular coastline all the way to the famous hole in the rock, this tour also includes more of the remote coast line on the eastern side on the Cape Brett peninsula and on the return extra views towards the Kerikeri inlet.
Discover what the Bay of Islands is really all about. The Bay boasts some of the most spectacular ecosystems and has become renowned as a world class playground, this cruise is an experience like no other.
* Aerial views of the Paihia and Russell Townships
* Waitangi Treaty Grounds from the air
* Hole in the rock
* Opportunity to photograph your cruise ship from the air in this most beautiful of settings
* Magnificent coastal scenery, including the eastern side of Cape Brett Peninsula
* Aerial views of the Kerikeri inlet
* Modern comfortable helicopters
* Every seat is a window seat
The flight time is 30 minutes and departure times are not fixed, all flights are scheduled according to demand on the day, on cruise ship days demand is heavy and pre-bookings are essential.
All flights require a minimum of two passengers and a maximum of five passengers. The flights operate throughout the day.
All Heli Scenic flights depart and return from the Heliport beside the Paihia Wharf and Maritime Building, (main street Paihia).