- NZ Day Tours
- Multi Day Touring
- Arrival / Departure Tours
- NZD $
- Cart 0
Discover what the Bay of Islands is really all about. The Bay boasts some of the most spectacular ecosystems and has become renowned as a world class playground, this cruise is an experience like no other.
View the iconic ‘Hole in the Rock’, meet the local dolphins, visit the stunning Otehei Bay and enjoy time on the beach exploring Urupukapuka Island and learning or even become involved in the incredible community ecological restoration programme, ‘Project Island Song’ that is occurring throughout the eastern Bay of Islands.
* Dolphin/Whale Watching
* Travel through the world famous Hole in the Rock (conditions permitting)
* Cruise and commentary amongst the 144 islands
* Island stop at Urupukapuka Island
* Encounter wildlife in their natural environment
* Culture and History of the Bay of Islands
* Learn about the kiwi recovery and conservation restoration programme, ‘Project Island Song’ in the Bay of Islands
* Travel on a biofuel-powered yellow and black Dolphin Discovery V catamaran is designed for comfort, with an abundance of indoor and outdoor seating.
The vessel has plenty of space for an up close dolphin/whale encounter and is fully licenced, with a range of drinks and snacks available for purchase.
Tour Commencement Times 9.00 am and 1.30 pm
Tours Conclude 1.00 pm and 5.30 pm