- NZ Day Tours
- Multi Day Touring
- Arrival / Departure Tours
- AUD $
- Cart 0
Tour includes Tourism Award Winning & Supreme Tourism Award winning cruise, on Akaroa Harbour.
Visit the beautiful unspoilt old French whaling depot of Akaroa. A charming small township nestled in a innerharbour bay of Akaroa Harbour on Banks Peninsula.
The township contains a host of historic buildings, craft and gift shops together with a multitude of idyllic photo opportunities. Lunch is available at the naturally picturesque setting of Akaroa Village at the popular Bully Hayes. (Lunch is an optional extra) In the afternoon enjoy the Akaroa Harbour Cruise on the Canterbury Cat. On your return journey to Christchurch a stop will be made at the Barry’s Bay Cheese factory, where you will get to sample some fine New Zealand cheese
• Collected from your accommodation
• Travel to Akaroa via Lake Ellesmere, Lake Forsyth and Little River
• Stop at the Hill Top to experience panoramic views of Akaroa Harbour
• Lunch available at Bully Hayes a popular restaurant on the waterfront in the heart of Akaroa with a wide choice of New Zealand food available. This is an optional extra that is available at the time of booking for an additional cost of $35.00 per adult nd $20.00 per child.
• Following lunch a two hour cruise on the Canterbury Cat exploring the delights of Akaroa Harbour, sightseeing dolphins,penguins and seals.
• On your return journey visit the cheese factory at Barrys Bay and sample some fine New Zealand cheese
• Collected 8.30-9.00am Returned 5.45pm